Friday, July 25, 2008

My favorite Mama

My favorite Mama, except my own, recently added another adorable little boy to her family... Little Unay Junior. We had the pleasure of seeing him when he was just a month old. He's just as adorable as his big brother, Donnie.






















We had a great day visiting with Nichole and the boys- they're adorable. Donnie has turned into quite the energetic little boy, and loves to run around and play.

This is him trying to retrieve his ball... it went under Grandma Bunny's lounge chair














He's such a mama's boy




















With "Aunt" Sarah























The boy loves watermelon!





















Daddy's Little Wingman- I bought him that!



















For the complete Donnie and Unay Photoshoot (the good ones and the bad ones), see my photo album. These are just a few of my favorites....

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Donnie looks so much older than the pics below. As others might say, he looks like such a little man.